Musings

Sunday, October 07, 2012

Romney in a Landslide

Not only will Romney win in a landslide, Republicans will sweep many tickets and usher in new legislators in most states. The Senate will be Republican and Harry Reid will lose his leadership position. In April of this year I predicted that the Democrats would lose in a landslide, see my posts from April. All the reasons I put into that piece are still in place. In fact, there are more events that have solidified my prediction:

1. Fast and Furious is shown as a scandal against not only Holder but also Obama.

2. The fiasco in Libya and non-support by Hilary Clinton.

3. The slide of Egypt toward Islamic fanaticism.

4. More people are seeing the movie "2116" and learning about Obama.

5. There is more evidence of Obama's personal history that is available.

6. Many black politicians are speaking out against Obama.

7. Obama's use of Executive Orders and his propensity to rule like a tyrant.

Yes, no doubt about it, a landslide against Obama.

6 Comments:

  • I pray to God you're right.

    By Blogger David, at 5:49 AM  

  • I think you underestimate the power of the lame stream media, Obama's willing accomplices, to influence the ignorant uninformed. The dependent class (Romney's 47%) will vote for incumbents to maintain their lifestyle. A landslide?? I think not.

    By Blogger John Beauregard, at 8:48 AM  

  • Every Republican with half an ounce of decency has disavowed the 47% comment. Even Romney, yesterday, said it was a mistake because that number included many deserving people. But you can't give it up. It strikes me as sad that you gave so much hate and can't keep your facts straight.
    Stewart mentioned the other night how Hanity screams that Obama is the worst president ever, but can't come up with anything better than a tape from five (or more)years ago.
    Try to remember that you bring no value to your cause, when the hate shines through. It's fine to be partisan, but if you are, at the same time, fair, honest, factual and concise, you will enter more closed minds.

    Za

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 AM  

  • Marty,

    Your last line brought a chuckle from me: "...if you are fair, honest, factual and concise, you will enter more closed minds." A closed mind is closed, only an open mind will allow another thought into it. I know I make these kinds of mistakes and kick myself for it.

    By Blogger Marcel, at 9:06 AM  

  • Hate? Really? That is a very serious accusation which I have never been accused of before. I do not hate people with whom I disagree. If you see hate you may be projecting the feelings in your own heart.
    I agree with you that there are many deserving people in the 47% just as there is in the other 53%. No one I know has disagreed with that. I also feel there are far too many ignorant uninformed people easily influenced by the biased lame stream media (with whom I disagree but do not hate).

    By Blogger John Beauregard, at 1:40 PM  

  • In a recent conversation I was told, if Romney wins many inner cities will burn. Until he said that I had not given it a thought and I had to agree it was a possibility. Such an outrage is reminicent of Muslims rioting because of some offense. Perhaps a large decisive win will offset or ameliorate any rioting.

    By Blogger Marcel, at 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home