Musings

Friday, January 30, 2009

Jabba The Hut

The Star Wars movies have not been big with me, but I did enjoy the first one. I have seen snippets of the others and recall a scene that included Jabba The Hut. Whether he was human or not I don't remember, maybe he was like a character from the Star Wars Bar. At any rate, I remember him as disgustingly fat and ugly. The other day, a News Show played a clip of Rush Limbaugh in his studio. Wow, there was Jabba the Hut sitting there rapidly talking. There are pictures of Rush in magazines and he did not look like those pictures. They must airbrush pictures of him to look so smiley and thin. Other similar disappointments: Mario Lanza, Kathryn Grayson, James Coco, Bridget Bardot, Liz Taylor, Rosemary Clooney, Mickey Rooney and the actor that played the Godfather, just cannot remember his name right now.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home