Musings

Friday, May 27, 2011

Herman Cain

With Herman Cain running for president it will cause many blacks some extreme conflicts. The Congressional Black Caucus has constantly called republican critics of Obama racists. If Cain wins what will they say if democrats criticize him, will they still say racist? Or will they then say the critics are now ideological. After all, Cain is 100% black unlike Obama who is only 50% black. Further, Cain has slave blood and Obama has none. The race card is often played by Representatives: Clyburn, Lewis, Waters, Jackson Lee and Brown and they will really squirm if there is a black republican president. Can't wait for all the fun.

4 Comments:

  • You must be delighted with Herman Cain's candidacy, as I am, since he is a staunch "Fair Tax" supporter. I still think Allan West would be a better president than Cain but West won't run. Maybe 2016.

    BTW: Do you know if West a member of the Congressional Black Caucus?

    By Blogger John Beauregard, at 4:56 PM  

  • I Googled Congressional Black Caucus and sure enugh Allen West is in that caucuss. They must think he is a spy.

    By Blogger Marcel, at 12:15 PM  

  • Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important infos. I’d like to see more posts like this

    By Anonymous Simulador de credito hipotecario, at 2:43 PM  


  • I blog frequently and I genuinely appreciate your information. This article has really peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new details about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home