Musings

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

lingerie Football

There are a series of photos on AOL that show some of the players that play Lingerie Football. Apparently this is tackle football and those costumes, or uniforms, are  skimpy. Everybody wears shoulder pads, helmet and spike-shoes. The ladies shown in the photos are all well built, muscled and well endowed. It is difficult to believe that the tops or even the bottoms can stay on during the scrimmages.
All that being said, I can't wait too actually see one of the games. The take-downs must be spectacular. And, what happens when the inevitable occurs, a bare chested girl or a depantsed girl. Does play stop or does it continue to the end of the play?

I am looking forward to it.

3 Comments:

  • Lingerie football? Sounds sexist to me. Some man will sue the league to allow him to play just as some man sued Hooters to wait tables.

    By Blogger John Beauregard, at 12:59 PM  

  • After seeing the photos I believe you are right. Quite a few males would be very interested in playing with those lingerie girls. Perhaps, just to be "punished" by them. Or, then again, just to see what they could get away with.

    By Blogger Marcel, at 1:36 PM  

  • John, I just Googled "Lingerie Football" and found one site that shows a game. It is about eight sites down, week six - Breeze vrs Charm. They are playing on a smaller field in an arena. The players do not wear thigh pads or hip pads. When I played those pads were important to me. Can't tell if they are wearing cups, I will guess they do not.

    There are seven players on a side. I watched about five minutes. Spectacular shots are shown just before the start of a play.

    By Blogger Marcel, at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home