Musings

Friday, June 04, 2010

Dream Conflict

There are times when in a conversation with Pat neither of us will remember a persons name. As we think about it one of us will remember, state it, and the other says, Oh yeah! Last night, in my dream, we came to such a situation. Pat suddenly blurted out: "It was Wayne." I recognized that was correct, but immediately went into another dream that questioned why did she get it right? It was my dream and these are my brain cells creating it all, why did she get the answer? If my brain knew the answer why did it not assign it to me? Still in the dream mode, I tried to resolve why this was so, but came up with no answer. After I awoke I continued to think about it but, again, cannot come up with a reason for this phenomenon. It is all fading away from me and now I do not even know who Wayne is.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home