Musings

Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Sad Day

There are three Republican requests for money on my desk. They will go unfilled because of my disillusionment with the party. They left me when they became big spenders, the bridge to nowhere is an example. My party origionally wanted less government but has now come under the illusion that there is a lot of money to spend. I think I am ready for a new party - perhaps a Constitution Party - that would embrace the principles of smaller government, or at least return more power to the States. This party would include the Fair Tax as a plank in their platform. To this I would gladly contribute.

1 Comments:

  • You need more supporters to contribute to the cause at http://www.fairtax.org/site

    Sounds like it should be in one of those e-mails that are sent to everyone on your list.

    By Blogger cheryl, at 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home