Musings

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Kindred Spirit

I have previously expressed my appreciation for Skirt Magazine and there is something on the front cover of the 2007 issue I would like to share with you. A while back something similar was posted by either Adreianne or Kathy, can't exactly remember which. How To Be A Kindred Spirit Be the sugar, not the substitute. Be the rabbit in the hat, not the black cat. Be the harbor, not the hidden rocks. Be the teleprompter, not the heckler. Be the lullaby, not the alarm. Be the green light, not the gridlock. Be the envelope glue, not the postage due. Be the saddle, not the burr. Be the coupons, not the hidden charges. Be a smile line, not a fault line. Be the faucet, not the drain. Be the hug, not the bluetooth ear bug. Be the harmony, not the false note. Be the umbrella instead of the rain. Be yes instead of maybe. Be we instead of me.

2 Comments:

  • Great advice. I've not seen this before. I'm going to print and hang it on my wall. Oh, and
    Happy Birthday today.

    By Blogger Monica, at 8:59 AM  

  • Silly me, I had thought that the message would automatically include the date in the message. (That's how much I've been paying attention.) 'Today' is Sat, Dec 15.

    By Blogger Monica, at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home