Musings

Monday, November 19, 2007

My Choice

As a Republican and a conservative I am interested in the choices that are appearing for the Republican ticket. I have initially liked all of them but the more I hear the more wary I become. Mitt has a great resume but can he be elected. Rudy has problems with the constitution, he wants to change it. Thompson I was sure was going to knock every ones socks off, but he appears to be lazy and wants to ease into the nomination. Then, there is Mike Huckabee, a Governor of Arkansas, (Yes, I know we already had one from there.) who is an old time conservative that was successful in the state of Arkansas. He is for: building a fence, the Fair Tax, staying the course in Iraq, making government smaller. He believes that America is the greatest nation ever and the American people are the most hard working in the world. He knows how to work with, and get his way with, democrats because he has already done it in Arkansas. He is a relatively young guy and does very well in interviews. That's enough for me, Mike is my choice.

3 Comments:

  • I loved his spoof ad with (I cannot remember his name, but a long-time ago rifle man), if you haven't seen it, you probably will in the coming weeks. It is hillarious. I'm very impressed with Mike also.

    By Blogger Monica, at 5:43 AM  

  • I like Mike. But if Mitt is nominated I would not be disappointed.

    By Blogger John Beauregard, at 6:33 AM  

  • Mitt is my second choice.

    By Blogger Marcel, at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home