Musings

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Decided

While a number of the Republican candidates are campaigning here in Florida they are wasting their time with me. I have already voted, and it was for Mitt Romney. Today I recieved a phone call to inform me that McCain was going to be in Jacksonvile and I was invited to see him. The call was a recorded message by Jack Kemp. I hung up before the call was complete. If Mitt would support the Fair Tax I would actively campaign for him, but he has not. Getting rid of the Income Tax would unleash tredemous growth in this country and I am for that. I support Mitt but will not send any money for his campaign.

6 Comments:

  • I agree with your selection but I hope Mitt does not flip back to his previous position on abortion if elected.

    By Blogger John Beauregard, at 7:29 AM  

  • If one more campaign person calls my house to ask me if I made a decision and would I be interested in hearing them speak I will SCREAM. I am home today in my office desperately trying to get bids out (WORK!!! yeah) and the damn phone will not stop ringing! I do have caller ID but it is out of control. No joke, I have propbably received 20 calls today and now they are even leaving messages.... I think I will vote for whoever calls me the LEAST!!

    By Blogger KRISTA, at 11:25 AM  

  • Krista, I have been inundated with similar calls, three yesterday and two today. They are always recorded calls so there is no one to speak to. I now carry a phone with me until this primary season is over. I get irritated when I must get up from my reading and go into the kitchen to answer the phone. So far I have recieved: four calls for Romney, two for Huckabee, one for Guliani. I believe the number of calls shows the strength of the campaigner. I would not be surprised if they came out in that order.

    By Blogger Marcel, at 4:19 PM  

  • wow polling numbers

    By Blogger cheryl, at 8:27 AM  

  • I mailed in my ballot a week ago. I have voted absentee since I moved here to the St. Petersburg area. I don't get any calls.

    By Blogger Monica, at 10:42 AM  

  • hmmmmmmmmm....now that Mitt has endorsed McCain?

    By Blogger Adrienne, at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home